Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Mystery And A Missing Child Found


Lashonda Moye

I’ve been spending the last couple hours cruising the infamous “interwebbins”, playing An Innocent Man in the background so there’s some noise in this place, trying to decide what story to write up. I’m one person here, if I had the attention span to bust out 5 shit awful, half-assed stories, I would, but I only have enough drive in me right now to barely churn out one shit awful, half-assed story. This one comes to us from Houston, Texas and why wouldn’t a terrible story come from the state where the biggest assholes I’ve ever crossed paths with are from? I came across this tale while looking something else up and it occurred to me to type three words into the search bar. Missing, child and found. I had been hoping maybe there would be some good news in this search, but unfortunately there wasn’t much. I chose this case because while it isn’t great news, there’s some crazy shit going on and in the end a child was found, alive, safe and sound.

At around 3:15 am on Monday, police received a frantic call saying someone was trying to break into the caller’s home. The call ended abruptly and dispatchers called back, but no one answered. So officers head out to the address the call was placed from to investigate and what they found was the body of 37-year-old Lashonda Moye in a bathtub. Also in the tub, was Moye’s boyfriend, Nathan Mitchell, and both only partially dressed and sitting in water. Mitchell was rushed to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries. Officers said there were no signs of forced entry and neither Moye nor Mitchell had any obvious wounds.  Once Mitchell is able, police plan on questioning him. Police believe he is the one who placed the 911 call and since he’s the only who made it out of that tub alive, he’s pretty much the only one they can get any information from.

Mekhi Coleman
 So where does the kid come into play? Moye’s 7-year-old son, Mekhi Coleman, was missing from the scene. Thankfully, police were able to track him down to his grandmother’s house, where he had gone to spend the weekend. He wasn’t in the home when whatever the hell went down happened, so he was at least spared that, but now he’s without his mother. Neighbors said the family never caused any trouble and were quiet. The disturbing news of what had happened surprised them and left some neighbors stunned. One neighbor, Beth Pagio, said, "I’m totally shocked right now, it’s just right next door to me and I didn’t even know it was going on.”

I’d still like to know what the fuck went on. The whole situation is extremely strange. Were people really trying to break in or was this some kind of made up bullshit by the boyfriend to off Lashonda Moye? Crazier things have happened and I’ve come across even more farfetched sounding stories than that, which later turned out to be the actual story. So who knows, other than Nathan Mitchell, and police haven’t been able to ask him yet. Investigators are also waiting on autopsy results to find out how exactly Moye died. I’m glad the kid was found okay and hope he’s alright with whoever he’s been placed with. It’s sad that this boy has lost his mom, who a co-worker described as a “real good lady” who was “always good to her kids.” I didn’t find anything on any other children in the home, so maybe dude interviewed just misspoke? I don’t know, but I’d really like to find out what the hell happened and why this little boy is now without his mom.

24 comments:

  1. I know this chick. She does have another child who is 18yrs old. The was really a sweet and fun person. Rip Shonda....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the Guy, and i really would like to know what the hell happened myself...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great loss I'm been watching for the autopsy results still nothing! I want justice if warranted!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking out for it and watching for the results to be released. They may have them back by now, but not ready to release it yet. They could be waiting on what Mitchell has to say about what happened before letting that information out...

      Delete
  4. She was strangled, according to autopsy results...no charges yet...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well he killed himself today... because he knew he killed my cousin...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damn, but good riddance...

      Delete
    2. BOO KAT I KNOW WHO YOU ARE THE NERVE OF YOU TO BE A PALLBERRIER AT NATE SERVICES HOWEVER NO ONE KNOWS WHAT HAPPENNED BUT THE TWO OF THEM I DONT CARE WHAT PEOPLE SAY ILL ALWAYS CARY NATE IN MY SOUL ILL ALWAYS PRAY FOR HIS SOUL HOW DARE YOU AND THE REST OF THE SHIT TALKES CALL NATE A COWARD THAT WAS NOT IN HIS BLOOD HAD YOU NOT CALLED THE POLICE NATE WOULD STILL BE HERE AS HE TOLD ME DONT BELIEVE WHAT WOULD BE SAID IF YOU KNEW HIM SO WELL WHY YOU TALJING DOWN WHEN YOU KNOW HE WAS A GOOD DUDE WHAT WAS IT YOUR COUSIN HAD GOING ON NATE KNEW ABOUT

      Delete
    3. YOU CALLED THE POLICE SO THE WAY I SEE IT HAD YOU GIVING HIM A CHANCE TO TURN HIS SELF IN WE WOULDNT BE IN SO MUCH PAIN AND IF YOU CARED SO MUCH WHY WOULD THE PEOPLE THAT KNEW THEY WERE ARGUING THAT NIGHT SEND BOTH OF THEM HOME TOGETHER

      Delete
    4. BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

      Love how stupid mother fuckers come in and claim Boo is someone who knows the people she's writing about. TAKE YOUR MEDS CRAY CRAY!!!

      Delete
    5. RIP to my sister, a beautiful woman that loved and cared deeply. A loving mother of 2, you are Truly missed and it really hurts that you are gone (especially the way it happened)

      Delete
  6. I knew him very well and I am still shocked over what happen to this the poor young woman! I just wish he didnt take the route he took by taking his own life, because he left both families with a lot of questions!! I can only imagine what was going thru his mind knowing he did something like this... And I have to say he was not all bad, live really changes people! RIP Nate....................

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Satan has something for his soul!!!!! For two reasons now...he will never make it into the Kingdom of Heaven (immortal sin)

      Delete
    2. WOW!!!!! He who is without SIN cast the first stone, guess that you be you.... Anger and Judgement will get YOU no where.....Tell me what would have made YOU feel better about anything that has happened with this poor lady, for him to face the courts IF he was found guilty or for him to take his own life? Because you mad but yet you still judge that he took this route!!!!!!!!

      Delete
    3. Well, you appear to be on your soapbox too.

      Delete
  7. Very very sad!!! I knew Moye personally and she was a very sweet individual!! I am saddened for both families more so Moye's children! I attended the wake and funeral and just to see those boys break down the way they did was unbearable!! My heart goes out to Mitchell's family as well, obviously he had some deep mental issues to go as far as to strangle someone for whatever reason...I'm not here to judge anyone because I'm not God, but why must did these kids have to lose their mother over this...My heart is with Moye's boys and her family and co-workers...we were all very close and this is like losing a close family member...sorry but I have no sympathy for Mitchell AT ALL!! I wish he would have been man enough and stood up for what he'd done and not take his life but so be it!!! It is what it is!!! SAD!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree totally... My sister did not deserve to die... I have NO SYMPATHY for Mitchell either... My sister was a pretty tough woman so for a BOY to kill her the way he did HE WAS LESS THAN A MAN in my eyes...

      Delete
  8. When I did all that checking around for updates, I came across her obituary and read through the comments left by people who knew her. Going on what those people said, she was incredibly loved and people thought pretty highly of her. It's a terrible thing that happened and the boyfriend was a coward.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OTHERS ARE SO QUICK TO JUDGE NO MATTER WHATS BEING SAID GOD HAS THE LAST SAY SO FORALL OF US NATE IS LOVED AND MISSED JUST ASWELL AS MS.MOYE I DIDNT KNOW HER BUT I KNEW NATE AND HE WAS A GOOD PERSON PLEASE FOR THE RESPECT THE MITCHELL FAMILY AND MYSELF STOP WITH THE NEGATIVITY NATE IS NO LONGER WITH US SO LET HIM REST IN PEACE WE THAT LOVE NATE ARE STILL GREIVING WE ALL MISS AND LOVE NATENATE VERY DEEPLY HE MAY BE GONE PHYSICALY BUT HES STILL WITH US IN SPIRIT AND ONE DAY WE SHALL SEE HIM AGAIN JUDGEMENT DAY SOFAR AS SATAN HAVING HIS SOUL NO ONE KNOWS WHAT KINDA OF CALLING NATHAN HAD WITH GOD JUST KNOW ALL OF YOU THAT THINK SO BADLY OF HIM AND AS FOR THE PEOPLE THAT WANTED TO HURT HIM YOU CAN NO LONGER TOUCH HIM ARE HURT HIM RIP..... NATE YOULL ALWAYS BE LOVED FOREVER ILL NEVER FORGET YOU AND HOW YOU TURNED MY FROWN INTO A SMILE I LOVE YOU NATE

      Delete
    2. Just like you knew Nate and you are hurt by the negative comments... we love my sister Moye and although we knew Nate too (he was at our family gatherings) what he did to my sister hurts us deeply. it hurts even mores so because we treated Nate as if he was a part of our family and for him to kill my sister really hurts and we still have questions that have not been answered and probably never will be answered because only 3 people know how, what and why this happened and those 3 people are My sis (Moye), the killer (Mitchell) and the Good Lord himself. I pray that my nephews don't grow up with anger in their hearts because of what happened to their mom. I pray they grow up to be the best men they can be and treat their women like queens. I pray for the Mitchell family (his mom and dad) because their son obviously had some anger issues. My opinion only a heartless person can kill a person (unless its self defense) and/or a person on drugs again this is my opinion and keep in mind I have met Nate too on several occasions I even have pics of him with us and everytime I look at these pics with all of us it upsets me and thousands of questions race through my head...... Gone but not forgotten, RIP LaShonda Moye, we love and miss you sis.

      Delete
  9. She was not a good person at all!!!!! She was dirty & so is her morher!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She wasn't a good person at all!!!!! She was dirty & so is her ugly ass mother!!!!

    ReplyDelete