Monday, June 18, 2012

Mother-Daughter Bonding...With Drugs

Brandi Baumgardner
38-year-old Pennsylvanian mother of 2, Brandi Baumgardner, started smoking weed with her daughter when the girl was only 12 years old. As the child grew older, Baumgardner must have thought that marijuana was for babies and introduced the child to crack cocaine, pills and, by the time her daughter was 14, heroin. When the girl got so "dope sick" and could not inject herself, her faithful mother did it for her. Over 200 times. Don't you think that when a person gets so sick off that shit, that they can't even inject themselves, that it might be time to take a break? Baumgardner also taught the girl how to fake an illness at the emergency room in order to get prescribed the good shit. The girl also shared Fentanyl patches with her mother. 'Cause, you know, sharing is caring after all. During police interviews, Baumgardner admitted that she and her daughter have a drug problem. Ya think, bitch? You gave her the drug problem. Baumgardner was charged with with endangering the welfare of a child and corruption of a minor.

Robert Thomas Hannick, 22, of Beaver Springs has also been arrested with Baumgardner for supplying the teen with prescription drug, Suboxone, in exchange for sex. Suboxone is prescribed for those with an opiate problem. When Hannick was questioned about the allegations the teen made while in rehab he stated, "I know she was 14, but that's how I feel." Whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean. He denies giving the girl drugs, but it has been reported that he also injected the girl with heroin when she could not do it herself. Hannick was charged with statutory sexual assault, aggravated indecent assault and corruption of a minor. It is unknown what the relationship is between Hannick and Baumgardner. I couldn't find a picture of this wiener, but if I come across one, or if someone locates one and let me know about it.I damn sure will be updating this story with it. He needs to be publicly shamed for this shit too.

Thankfully, the girl was able to open up in counseling and while in rehab, let her counsellor know what a fucked up home life she's had. You've got to be a colossal piece of shit to do this to your own child. You know, if you want to be a piece of shit then go be a piece of shit. Don't try and turn your kids into a piece of shit as well. Was she proud of the fact that she turned her baby into a drug addict? Was she proud of the fact that her baby was prostituting herself in order to get drugs? What the fuck is wrong with this bitch?

When it comes to being a mother guess what bitch, you fail!

2 comments:

  1. Brandi...I wish I could shove my hands through this iPad and rip out your uterus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I
    find this matter to be really something that I think I would never understand.
    It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me.
    I am looking forward for your next post, I'll try to get the hang of it!
    Feel free to surf my web page - sexe amateurs

    ReplyDelete