Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Ayla Reynolds Case: Who needs cops when you got a computer??



I hate even typing this fuckers name.

"Yep,  I'm better looking than Peaches and I got a job"
As if this DiPietro Clan of Evil Circus Clowns couldn't get more suspicious and more guilty looking they go ahead and make us sure of it!!!

 Morning Sentential  is reporting that Phoebe Dipshitmouth, and Elisha "The Gunt" DiPietro have not been asking the police for updates about Ayla (you know the baby that's missing?). Dept of Public Safety Spokesman, Steve McClausland said that communication between those who saw Ayla last has"basically stopped." .  Their lawyer, Steve Bourget, who is also a big sexting enthusiast, said that isn't true, that the cops haven't been asking questions of his clients....Uh, the cops aren't missing a 18th month old girl...Big Mama Ugly, her worthless son Peaches and Ugly Jr are!  This lawyer also goes on to state that ..

"We get information from the Internet and by word of mouth," he said. "I'm hoping that if (investigators) find something, they would contact us."
 So these fucknuts don't think calling the cops every so often is a good source of information? They're gonna troll the internet to find Ayla? Here's a hint, assholes, the Internet didn't take Ayla, rule that suspect out and look around your living room, or basement, where all the baby's blood is.

These people make me sick, I want to find them, and shake the truth out of them. What's even more mind blowing is that McClausland basically has to tell these shitheads that if your baby goes missing, calling to check on updates is something people SHOULD do...McClausland stated  "Communication is a two-way street," he said. "If your daughter, granddaughter, niece was missing, wouldn't you occasionally call police to ask for the status of case? Put yourself in those shoes."  Yes McClausland, yes I would...as a matter of fact, I don't know anyone who wouldn't! 

**Anonymous...that pic's for you.

12 comments:

  1. Okay, why would Phoebe and Elisha have to ask for updates from LE? They know what happened to Ayla, and, perhaps, where she is. Why waste precious time with know-nothing cops?

    And as for Justin--well, his "emotional incapability" prevents him from asking any questions. Plus, he knows all the answers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They don't ask LE for updates because they want to keep a distance and don't want to be questioned. I'm sure they do want to know what LE has on them and what they did to Ayla though. It's pathetic that they're "getting updates" online and from other people. That's not getting updates. That's getting who knows what info from who or where that passes through fuck knows how many people before. They aren't in the loop and not just because they refuse to be, but because they're persons of interest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why they go "on the Internet" for their info, and shit...to see what LE has against them.

      I'm gonna throw this out there, I heard that Phoebe went to clown college, no, it's true, and that's where she met the JSTL blogger. They shared white make-up together, and got thrown out for being shitty at juggling. I heard this from my friend the interweb.

      Delete
    2. I heard Pheebs is a twat hungry bull dyke. It's funny how when fat ugly bitches get older, they change teams. Maybe 'cause men find them unfuckable and their geriatric mothballed cavernous vagina's make dick's shrivel. That's what Elisha has to look forward to, but truth be told, her FUPA is probably taking care of the any possible penis penetration, effectively blocking her cheeseburger crotch. Not that anyone would want a crack at that thing anyway.

      Delete
  3. HAHAHAHAHA OMG!! Thank you Shannie!! That was great!

    The pictures are HILARIOUS! I was seriously laughing out loud!

    On a serious note. The words in your blog are so true. These people are dispicable. LE keeps calling them out a little bit more and more. They have now included Phoebe. Which is good to know that she hasn't fallen off their radar. I hope they continue to turn up the heat on all of them.

    You guys to a great job.

    So Justin the Caveman hooked up with Courtney the Laughing Hyena... They definitely deserve each other.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their "kid" is gonna be one hairy, drooly fucker. Let's just hope Elisha doesn't eat it, Phoebe doesn't snort it, or Justin doesn't...well you know. Fucking bastards.

      Delete
  4. Another job well done. I always look forward to your posts! The part where you said the internet didn't take Ayla cracked me up, well it all did. Keep up the great work! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm gonna start blaming the internet for shit more often.

      Delete
    2. My lawyer just told me it's a great scapegoat...uh I mean, great source of imformation, and as he said that, he was sexting a 16 year old herion addicted high school student, while on the phone with his crack dealer.
      PS...I need a new lawyer.

      Delete
  5. OMG, I am such a fan now! You all ROCK! I love reading your blog :) And it's all true, it's what every person who wants to find Ayla is thinking. Keep up the great work. Love the Pictures, and SSSSOOOO see the similarity :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ROFLMAO I have followed this since day one. My thoughts and prayers are with Ayla 24/7. Last night I had a dream about little Ayla-and her daddy was that same guy from the commercials. I just about flipped out of my chair reading this blog! You do an awesome job Shannie and Boo.

    ReplyDelete