Friday, March 2, 2012

Tyler Clementi Trial....

Rutgers student, Tyler Clementi...
Well if you haven't heard of the 18 year old Rutgers student who jumped to his death from the GW Bridge in 2010, here's a little recap.  Tyler was gay and was living in his dorm at Rutgers with a sexually repressed homophobic shit named Dahrun Ravi.  Ravi and his friend/accomplice Molly Wei broadcasted Tyler making out with another guy live over the Internet.  Tyler who was a good student and an accomplished Violinist was so humiliated and distraught over the invasion of privacy, that he killed himself. He  wrote a post on his Facebook page dated Sept. 22 at 8:42 p.m. read............. "Jumping off the gw bridge sorry.", and he did.

Creepy Ravi set up a web cam in the dorm he shared with Tyler when Tyler asked for alone time in the dorm till 12 pm one night.  And while spying on Tyler, Ravi got an eyeful of Tyler doing what most normal 18 year old do...making out.  But this wasn't kosher for Peeping Tom Ravi since Tyler was making out with a boy.
Ravi's tweets:

Bastard and tormentor, Dahrun Ravi.
On Sept. 19, Ravi appears to tweet, "Roommate asked for the room till midnight. I went into molly's room and turned on my webcam. I saw him making out with a dude. Yay."

On Sept. 21 Ravi posted, "Anyone with iChat, I dare you to video chat me between the hours of 9:30 and 12. Yes it's happening again."

Dare you? What an unfunny asshole too. 

Apparently Ravi wouldn't  shut the fuck up about Tyler, he bitched to anyone who would listen about his roommate being gay. *obsessed much Ravi? 

Wei was initially charged with Ravi for invasion of privacy and cyber snooping. But she cooperated with police and is now testifying against Ravi ...she apparently didn't stream any of the live footage, and alerted police to Ravi Tweets a day before Tyler committed suicide.  Ravi on the other hand deleted a bunch of texts and shit from his devices because he thought his school career was going to be tarnished....uh, ya think fuckhead? 

"Hey Ravi! I'm gonna upload my dick in yo ass!"
This friggin' turd Ravi really gets to me. You know what? It's one thing to be a homophobic pussy, but it's a whole different kind of twat when you're spying on the love life of a gay kid  and streaming it live, cause you don't like the way he lives.  Fuck you, Ravi. And Fuck your parents too, for raising such a shitbag of a human. I hope this shit haunts you everywhere you go.  Tyler didn't deserve to be exposed and humiliated. What happened Ravi?  Why was his sexual orientation so important to you,  you obsessed over him making out with men so much that you just had to secretly video it?  Why did you have to embarrass him so cruelly  like that?  Did you ask to have some "one on one time" with Tyler and he turned your shitty ass down?  I bet you'd be the first little bitch to go and run to a lawyer if someone had zero tolerance for the color of your skin or your heritage. People like you make me sick, you're a vile wank, and you are so lucky that you only face 5 years in prison for what you've done. Hope you get all of those 5 years....I bet you learn to be a bit more tolerant in the clank without your MacBookPro, get those lips ready for some action.
Prison is gonna give "live stream" a whole new meaning to our dear Ravi.

7 comments:

  1. Not trying to defend this dick, but I believe that he made a bigger deal about this "gay man love" because of the age difference and appearance of the visitor. Check out the latest article on Philly.com(I can't link it).. The visitor testified today, and although it doesn't give his age he reportedly was between 30-40. There seems to be a discrepancy from his earlier reported appearance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna check it out, Bud. So are you saying that Ravi was doing this because of his boyfriend was older? Tyler was an adult, 18 and so what if he had an older BF? I'm gonna look it up, but this kid Ravi was bitching and moaning to his teammates and a bunch of people about his gay roommate, and Tyler had gone to complain to the SA about wanting a dorm mate because of the way Ravi was treating him. I'm gonna find info on that too and will post both links. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not saying that was the main reason. I think that the dude's age and appearance added to the "hype". Imagine being an 18 year old again and even your female roomate was having booty calls with some old creepy dude. I think if he was playing the skin flute with another college kid it wouldn't have been that big of a deal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, OT regarding Ayla:

    http://juststopthelies.blogspot.com/2012/03/jeff-hanson-speaks.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep laughing to myself about a dick being uploaded in someone's ass. You're so 21st century, Shannie, lol. Nice job. I'd totally forgotten this story, but I know when it originally made the news I was pissed. Not stoked the chick's gonna slide on charges, but if it nails Ravi, I guess it's worth it. She's still a trich infested cuntwad though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another wonderful read thank you. He was found guIlty today you probably already know that he is facing up to ten years. I think they should have him do some community service at an aids hospice as well as the jail time it might teach him some tolerance

    ReplyDelete