Sunday, March 18, 2012

We Shall Be Back

Boo and I have had one hell of a week...It all started when we were minding our own business, talking shit and coming out of our favorite Taco Jernt, when we heard some bitches talking smack about Corey Haim.
I tried to hold her back, but she has retard strength!
 Well, Boo wasn't having it....and she just had to get in on that hair pullin' shit! I tried to talk some sense into her, but her love for Haim was too strong, and she had to defend his honor....she jumped right into that swarm of bitch and  brought the wrath of Haim down upon those Haim-haters.....
I couldn't tell who was who and I was freakin' out!

The Po-Po showed up and all those scrappers were brought in, except me, cause I'm white and blonde and ran like hell when I heard the fuzz were on their way....plus Boo needed me on the outside. :)


Long story short, Boo was in the pokey......

Good news is I got her one of the best attorneys going!

12 comments:

  1. Omg! Well that's some interesting you-know-what! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, insulting the Haimster is an invitation to Boo Smackdown...I'll do hard time for a lost boy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you NO shame in whoring your blog? NOw you're on Jeff's site trying to do what you did on Lies' blog. Wow. A whore a whore a whore you are!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anon, why are YOU whoring around? Why are you worried about someone elses blog and what someone else is doing? I didn't see where Shannie or Boo left a link to their blog, so how did you know where to go?

      Delete
    2. Eat a dick Anon...and your mouth is getting old.

      I'm writing up a little piece on everybody's favorite whore Courtney Roberts that will be up later on, then you can be our go-to on whoring around.

      Blow me and don't come here if you can't take the hilarity and fucking jokes, twat.

      Delete
    3. Morning Kit, and FlyGurl...smooches babes :)

      Delete
    4. hey anon...im drunk and you suck. suck a cock

      Delete
    5. Someone sounds like they have a hard on for Boo. I've witnessed this before. Usually I'm the one giving the hard on, but I digress. Anon - If you hate Boo and Shannie and their blog so much, why do you keep giving it traffic? You know, now that I think about it, if you are so fucking desperate to pass the time, go to an adult "toy" store and get you one of those battery opperated doo-hickies. I image if you had a little dick in your life, you'd be far less unpleasant. Tell you what, I'll even float you a $20 spot to help with the cost.

      Delete
  4. I'm patiently waiting for your piece on Courtney...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anon, stop being a jealous old hag. It's very unbecoming and tiresome. Plus no one likes you.

    ReplyDelete